[AMBER] Using a box of organic solvent

From: Alessandro LANDI <alelandi1.unisa.it>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 12:42:08 +0200

Dear all,

I have read the message "Re: [AMBER] Organic solvent box - Amber do not see
the molecule but its atoms" (appended at the end of this e-mail), and I
have a closely related question.

Starting from a pdb file retrieved from the "ATB" repository (link:
https://atb.uq.edu.au/) and using the Packmol software, I have been able to
build a cubic box of 500 THF molecules. I have also evaluated the RESP
charges and all the parameters needed in AMBER for that solvent, by using
ANTECHAMBER suite.

My question is: in order to use THF as an explicit solvent in AMBER
simulations, which files do I have to use and in which folder do I need to
put them?
Finally, which commands do I need to use in Leap, (maybe via "solvateoct"?)
to use this THF box I have built?

As a newbie, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 09:03:37 -0400