Re: [AMBER] Radgyr or distance averages

From: Reber, David <David.Reber.empa.ch>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 03:55:32 +0000

Thank you very much, that helped with the compilation.
I then ran "make install" which went ok for a while until at "helpme_standalone.h" some errors occurred:
CXX Ewald.cpp
CXX Ewald_ParticleMesh.cpp
helpme_standalone.h(991): internal error: assertion failed: node_has_side_effects: bad node kind (shared/cfe/edgcpfe/il.c, line 20802)

          for (unsigned int val = 0; val < nRows_; ++val) eigenPairs.push_back({eigenValues[val][0], unsortedEigenVectors[val]});
                                                          ^

compilation aborted for Ewald_ParticleMesh.cpp (code 4)
make[1]: *** [Ewald_ParticleMesh.o] Error 4
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/guest/amber16/AmberTools/src/cpptrajnew/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Then I ran "make check" and encountered several possible failures "file *** does not exist" and I noticed in the .out files in the test folder it still says CPPTRAJ V17.00
Also the /AmberTools/src/cpptrajnew/bin/ folder is empty...

Any ideas what went wrong?

Thank for your help!