[AMBER] Entropy calculation for a protein homodimerization

From: Rakesh Srivastava <allahabad.21.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 14:17:53 +0530

Hello all, I am studying the dimerization of two protein monomers which are
identical and each has 160 amino acids. In this study, I want to calculate
the entropy change taking place as a result of dimerization. In Amber,
there are two methods for entropy calculation, quasiharmonic and nmode
analysis. I want to know which method I should use and also please let me
know if there are tutorials available for entropy calculation.

Thanks in advance.

Rakesh Srivastava
Research Fellow
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
India