Re: [AMBER] Thermostat question

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 14:21:10 -0400

Hi,

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 4:33 PM Karolina Mitusińska (Markowska)
<markowska.kar.gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. Daniel, I've tried the 'temperature' command in cpptraj, but I got
> zeros. I'm probably missing velocities. Is there a way to get those after
> running MD?

Oh yeah - forgot to tell you that velocities are required.
Unfortunately unless you've saved your coordinates on the order of
your time step, you can't really recover velocity info (and even then
it's not 100% correct due to the way the integrator works). You'll
have to re-run and save velocity info. Sorry for the mix-up,

-Dan