[AMBER] Ambertools2018/SQM installation

From: Sina <bikaran111.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 08:59:31 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Amber Usears,I have a question regrading Ambertools18 installation and appreciate any help in advance.I am trying to install Ambertool2018 in Linux to use SQM program and antechamber
So I downloaded the source from the amber webpage thencd amber18
export AMBERHOME=...
./configure -mpi gnusource amber.sh
make installbut in this way, these two programs would not installed and when I go two their folders and use their Makefiles to install them they installedbut I am getting this error during the run,  that  "Attempting to use an MPI routine before initializing MPI"
 Could someone please help me with installation here?How could I install ambertools so I could have these two programs SQM and antechamber appropriately.Thanks in advance,
Best regards,Sina