Re: [AMBER] More macOS compilation issues....

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 05:48:25 +0000

Hello David

After trying to squeeze in tests and compiles while hosting a workshop I was just finishing up with the gcc compilation with openmpi-2.1.0 tonight when I was notified about the major version update to amber19 being available. So tomorrow I’ll be back to square one and starting fresh with AT2019 and potentially with new and exciting questions.

Best regards
// Gustaf