Re: [AMBER] Issue with cpptraj.MPI

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 09:34:31 -0400

Hi,

Don't use STDIN for cpptraj.MPI. I recommend putting your input into a
file and executing cpptraj in batch mode, e.g.

mpirun -n X cpptraj.MPI -i input.file

The reason is that only process 0 actually gets access to STDIN, so
all the other processes sit and wait for input that will never come. I
should probably improve that, and should at least trap that - I'll
create a GitHub issue to remind me. In the meantime executing via an
input script should work. Let me know if not.

-Dan