Re: [AMBER] Issue with cpptraj.MPI

From: Benard, Dany <Dany.Benard.evotec.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:01:36 +0000

Hi Pratul & Daniel,

You are fast!
In fact we tried to use the "hbond" option.
We have the version 18 and the command line is:
_____________________
cpptraj.MPI complex_mr.top << EOF

 trajin prod1.nc 1 last 1
 trajin prod2.nc 1 last 1

  autoimage

hbond :1-272 dist 3.4 angle 140.0 avgout avg_hb.dat printatomnum out vstime_hb nointramol \
solvout solvent_avg.dat bridgeout bridge.dat \
solventacceptor :WAT.O solventdonor :WAT \
series uuseries uuhbonds.agr uvseries uvhbonds.agr \

go

EOF

.Marta, please could you give more information?

Thank you,
Dany