Re: [AMBER] "Problem installing Miniconda"

From: Seibold, Steve Allan <stevesei.ku.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:44:39 +0000

Hi Guys
Hard to admit, but I found the dumb mistake I was making...When I updated before installation by doing the following:

"./update_amber --upgrade",

 I was typing in "--update" INSTEAD of "upgrade"!!. Once I found this mistake and continued, it compiled fine and is running now..
I am guessing that the update includes the incorporation of installing miniconda..?

Steve