Re: [AMBER] AMBER - Heating MD Systems

From: An Ta <anta.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 07:23:32 -0600

Dear Carlos,

(1) I have performed a minimization before the heating simulation.

(2) I am using charge-modified GAFF parameters for most of my components.
But I am not sure if this qualifies as 'unusual'. Is there an approach that
I can implement to identify which of my parameters may be causing the
instability or will I have to do the classic 'brute force' approach where I
check each and every parameter sequentially?

Thank you for all your help,

*An Tien Ta*
Chemistry Ph.D Candidate
Colorado School of Mines || Department of Chemistry
Coolbaugh Hall, Rm. 118
Golden, CO 80401
anta.mines.edu