[AMBER] AMBER - Heating MD Systems

From: An Ta <anta.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 06:48:37 -0600

Dear fellow AMBER users,

I have been attempting to heat up a system in different heating stages
(e.g. (1) Heat from 0-50K, (2) Heat 50-100K, and so forth). But I noticed
in my output file that the temperature is exceeding what I have specified
for the heating simulation. This is my first time trying to heat a system
up and I was wondering if I may have specified some parameter incorrectly.
I have attached my input file and a corresponding output for reference.

Thank you for your time and any advisement,

*An Tien Ta*
Chemistry Ph.D Candidate
Colorado School of Mines || Department of Chemistry
Coolbaugh Hall, Rm. 118
Golden, CO 80401
anta.mines.edu