Re: [AMBER] metal parameters

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 07:56:51 +0300

Dear pengfei,

No the ligand has not covalent bonds with the dna is the cyclen-Cu(II) -
h2o system which i don't know how to treat.

The copper is coordinated by the nitrogen's in the cyclen ring and the
water, and it's key in the dna catalysis, i just want to study the Dynamics
of the docked system for specific distances and angle that allow catalysis

Thanks a lot

Fabian