[AMBER] Query about plotting/visualizing the lifetime curve from H-Bond analysis using CPPTRAJ

From: SATYAJIT KHATUA <satyajitkhatua09.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 19:42:27 +0530

Hi,
   I am using "hbond" command of CPPTRAJ for analyzing the solute solute
hydrogen bonds and I have successfully created the the data files as well
as the time series data for solutes. Upon lifetime analysis of that time
series data, a file with lifetime (crv.lifehb.dat) of H-bonds has been
generated. So far there is no problem. But I have no idea how will this
.dat file be visualized? any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Satyajit Khatua
Department of Chemistry
IIT Kharagpur