[AMBER] Directly Set Restraint for Chilarity to Prmtop File

From: Ikuo KURISAKI <kurisaki.bear.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:16:01 +0900

Dear Ambers,

Thank you for usual support.

I'd beg your advices with regard to editing prmtop file.

Is it possible to directly set restraint for amino acid chilarity to a
prmtop file,

for example, using parmed or any other open prmtop editor?

Also, is there any concern that a molecular dynamic is affected

by unexpected artificial forces, except the restraints?

I know this is not usual way, although I'm interested in this way.

I found that setting restraints seriously increase memory usage

so that my REMD simulation does not run with GPU.

(3 GPU allows 32 replica, although I need 60 or more.)

Best regards,

                                     Kurisaki