[AMBER] Running a MMPBSA calculation on only the structure

From: Keiran Corbett <keirancorbett.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 14:32:17 +0000

Hello,

I have a relatively good resolution on a protein-ligand structure and would
like to be able to run an MMPBSA calculation on only this.
I was going to treat it as a single frame in MD to try to do this but have
not had much success.

I wondered if anyone could direct me to a tutorial on a similar topic.

I have looked a few tutorials and tried to adapt it but without much
success, my biggest issue is what to input as the -y flag in the MMPBSA.py
command
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/section2.htm

Many thanks