Re: [AMBER] Converting Charmm forcefileld to Amber

From: Hadi Rahmaninejad <ha.rahmaani.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 15:43:49 -0500

Hi,

That is not giving the forcfield file, it is just giving topology and
coordinates files in amber. However I need to have forcefield file
(.frcmod) and library file (.lib or .prep). The reason is that I am going
to change my structure and then prepare top and crd files in tleap. Do you
know any way for that?