[AMBER] How can I generate of force field parameter for nano-material?

From: <xmgign.126.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 14:00:57 +0800

Hi,

I have questions about generate force field parameter for nanomaterials. I want to perform MD simulations for black phosphorus, which only contains phosphorus atom. Each atom forms bond with other three phosphorus atoms. The black phosphorus has a layer structure. But it does not have proper force field parameter. Can I generate the parameter using a small unit by antechamber or other tools in AMBER, and then extend the unit to a large scale material? Is there any other way to generate the force field parameters of the material?

Many Thanks!

Qiao Xue

xmgign.126.com