Re: [AMBER] Lifetime structural waters CPPTRAJ error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 10:45:05 -0500

This information is in the file written by the 'out' keyword as
described in the manual (section 30.10.35 hbond):

[out <filename>] Write # of solute-solute hydrogen bonds (aspect [UU])
vs time to
this file. If searching for solute-solvent hydrogen bonds, write # of
solute-solvent hydrogen bonds (aspect [UV]) and # of bridging solvent
molecules (aspect [Bridge]), as well as the residue # of the bridging
solvent and the solute residues being bridged with format ’<solvent
resnum>(<solute res1>+<solute res2>+...+),...’ (aspect [ID]).

Hope this helps,

-Dan