Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Amber parameters for Boron atom

From: Vincenzo Maria D'Amore <vinc.m.damore.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:17:43 +0100

I was willing to modify gaff.dat file because creating an Frcmod I could not use antechamber for ligand parametrisation anyway. In fact, differently from tutorial (http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial15/Tutorial2.xhtml <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial15/Tutorial2.xhtml>) I need a ligand prepin file to set up my complex, and moreover I need antechamber for the charge RESP fitting of my ESP potentials calculated with Gaussian.