[AMBER] Fwd: Amber parameters for Boron atom

From: Vincenzo Maria D'Amore <vinc.m.damore.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 19:23:51 +0100

Thank you Dave for the answer.
I have already done QM calculation on ligand with Gaussian, obtaining bond length and angle values. I have some problem to determine the harmony force constant…
Do you suggest to manually insert these parameters in GAFF.dat file? Should I call my atom "b. B. Boron”?

Vincenzo D’Amore
PhD student
University of Naples "Federico II"