Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py problem

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 11:30:39 -0500

Hi Hanlu,

I can not find the attachment, maybe it is because your file was too big to be sent in the AMBER mailing list.

Again, you can send me a separate email to attach your modeling files (as stated in the ¡°Question" section in http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm>). I can help to do a check.

Pengfei