[AMBER] How to load and visualize large trajectories?

From: Chetna Tyagi <cheta231.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:22:29 +0100

Dear all,

This is not specifically an AMBER question but I would like to ask how can
we visualize large trajectories?

I carried out three separate accelerated MD runs of 500 ns each. I want to
see how my peptide eventually interacts with the lipid bilayer.
When I load it in VMD for visualization, the program just stops with an
error like "Can't load any more frames".

Is it a problem with VMD or that my computer's memory (16 GB) is
insufficient? I could not find similar errors on VMD help forums.

What are some other software or tools to visualize this? How did you solve
this problem?
Thank you for any suggestions..
--
Best wishes