Re: [AMBER] FATAL Error: Atom does not have a type

From: Mac Kevin Braza <mebraza.up.edu.ph>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:58:26 +0800

Prior to cat command, I parameterized and modify the naming schemes in my
pdb file in order for them to be consistent with AMBER. For the cat
command, I did the following command in terminal.

$cat 6DDE_PROA_3.pdb 6DDE_PROB_3.pdb 6DDE_PROC_3.pdb 6DDE_PROD_3.pdb
6DDE_PROE_3.pdb LIG.pdb BU72_Params/LIG.pdb 6DDE_MEMB_4.pdb >
6DDE_BU72_BMS_98612

This includes the 2 ligands I parameterized with antechamber and parmchk,
water and ions, the lipid bilayer, and individual protein chains.
I did not changed the atom names since then. I attached here the ligand
that cause the error in leap.

This is the other thing I do not understand, how can I say that the residue
name is unique? I am assuming that this is because I have 2 ligands
with residue name 'LIG'. Is this due to this naming style I did? Thank you
very much!

Best,
Mac Kevin E. Braza