Re: [AMBER] Problems calculating self diffusion coefficient of water

From: Lucas Bandeira <bandeiralucas97.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:30:37 -0200

Thank you all for your help.

In the article Saeed have sent me they made 80 simulation of 20 ps, each of
them using a different frame of the NPT file (restart file). So I have to
generate the snapshots using cpptraj and then I run the simulation. My
question is: How can I generate this 80 snapshots and run this 80
simulations in a more practical way? I mean, without specifying every
snapshot that I want in the cpptraj command and running all the simulations
once.

Thank you

Lucas