Re: [AMBER] Problems modifing box lengths in a .rst file.

From: Lucas Bandeira <bandeiralucas97.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:25:34 -0200

OK. Thank you very much. You helped me a lot.

A managed to solve the problem. I have done another NPT simulation but I
generated a ".rst7" file instead of a ".rst" file. Then I did what Daniel
said to me previously, I used cpptraj to generate a restart file with the
box lengths in it.

When I tried to use the latter restart file in another simulation
everything worked well.

Thank you for all the help.

Lucas Bandeira