Re: [AMBER] GIST calculation on NAMD-generated trajectory

From: Tom Kurtzman <simpleliquid.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:26:27 -0500

Bin,

As Dan replied, it is our understanding that GIST in cpptraj should work
regardless of the trajectory format and forcefield (i.e. it should work for
your simulation) with AmberTools18. I was hoping you could install the
current version to AmberTools18 and then test with your system.

Best,

Tom

Tom Kurtzman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor