[AMBER] MCPB.py Modelling Question

From: Hunter Wilson <wils1872.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 14:48:07 -0600

Good afternoon,

I've run into a hiccup using the MCPB.py program, and I can't figure out
how to proceed. I'm using it in order to develop some force constants for a
non-heme iron system. I've successfully completed step 1, and I have all
the necessary .log files from my Gaussian calculations. The next part where
I use step two in order to develop my .frcmod files seems to be where I'm
having issues.

When I run this command: MCPB.py -i 2fct_mcpb.in -s 2

I get the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ambikab/wils1872/software/anaconda3/bin/MCPB.py", line 582,
in <module>
    ff_choice, gaff, frcmodfs, watermodel)
  File
"/home/ambikab/wils1872/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mcpb/gene_pre_frcmod_file.py",
line 132, in gene_pre_frcmod_file
    print('YES', atyp2 + massparms[atyp1], file=fmf)
KeyError: 'CL'

Based on this, it seems like it's having trouble finding my chloride .mol2
file, so it's probably a naming issue. I have tried to keep my naming
consistent across my various input files.

Attached are all of the inputs necessary for the calculation. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Hunter

--
Hunter Wilson