[AMBER] Error when installing AMBER16

From: Bellesis, Andrew G <AGB53.pitt.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:55:38 +0000

Hello,

I am installing AMBER16 and have had some issues. Most seem to be resolved, but one error was discovered when I executed "make test."

"Summary of AmberTools serial tests:

2054 file comparisons passed
0 file comparisons failed
1 tests experienced errors"

I looked through the log file to see which test experienced errors, and saw the following messages:

"

PERFORMING FEW TESTS

If all of the tests below fail then check the system specific path to
the locally installed Perl libraries.
For details on test issues and on how to fix them read:
/home/agb53/amber16//AmberTools/src/FEW/examples/test/few.log

CLEANING
PERFORMING TEST 01: Step1 of RESP charge calculation
  ./Run.few.test: Program error
make[2]: *** [Makefile:207: test.FEW] Error 1
"

What is this error 1? Do I need to fix this, and if so, how? All of the following tests passed, but they had previously failed before I added additional perl scripts. This was my second time around on the installation.

Thanks,

Andrew