[AMBER] Re: How to get the jac.restrt$B!)(B

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:53:45 +0000

  But what I did is the amoeba-parameter simulation as I mentioned above.
The jac.prmtop/.inpcrd were not obtained directly from tleap, but converted
from jac-amberFF.prmtop/inpcrd. So, how can I do it ?

I don't quite understand what do you mean by converted "from jac-amberFF.prmtop/inpcrd"

Best Regards
Elvis A F Martis
Molecular Simulations Group,
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
Bombay College of Pharmacy,
Kalina, Santacruz [E],
Mumbai 400098,
INDIA.
Institute Web-address: www.bcp.edu.in
Research Group Web-address: www.profeccoutinho.net.in
Personal Web-address: www.elvismartis.in

   But what I did is the amoeba-parameter simulation as I mentioned above.
The jac.prmtop/.inpcrd were not obtained directly from tleap, but converted
from jac-amberFF.prmtop/inpcrd. So, how can I do it ?

qianqian

Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in> $BP2(B2018$BG/(B12$B7n(B11$BF|<~Fs(B $B2<8a(B12:48$B<LF;!'(B