[AMBER] ligand charges for md

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 18:15:56 +0200

Dear amber fellows,

I would like to ask what would be a reasonably correct way to assign charges for the following ligand:
https://www.rcsb.org/ligand/EQ3 <https://www.rcsb.org/ligand/EQ3>

I know there are a number of ways, Gaussian (which I don’t have), antechamber etc. But I am confused upon what should be a a must to further use the charges to run MD with this ligand its receptor protein.

Any suggestions, and related literatura will be very wellcomed,

Best wishes,
Happy new year,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web http://bku.technion.ac.il/ <http://bku.technion.ac.il/>
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701

Best,