[AMBER] Ris: Ris: Extracting PDBs every 'N" ns

From: Casalini Tommaso <tommaso.casalini.chem.ethz.ch>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 16:02:03 +0000

Hi,
If you are not interested in computing, e. g., the diffusion coefficient, you can safely image the trajectory if basically you do not care about the distance traveled by the molecule.
You simply add the command "image" after you have loaded the trajectory.
Please check Amber manual, everything is well explained.

Tommaso

Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile Huawei