Re: [AMBER] Combining GAFF and GLYCAM force fields to describe a non-natural sugar

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:59:30 -0500

If you've done force field development / charge fitting with Gaussian and
you know in principle what you're trying to do, I think you'll find mdgx
intuitive and easy to use. The configuration sampling that it can do is a
big win--as long as oyu've got a decent "guess" force field it makes you
any number of structures that sample the conformational space and are
energy minimized with respect to other degrees of freedom. I'm working to
extend its capabilities for the next release cycle.

Dave