Re: [AMBER] Minimisation and periodic boundaries.

From: Sally Pias <sallypias.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:53:55 -0700

Dear Lenka,

The settings in the file you provided are appropriate for a Charmm
simulation. Will you be using Amber force fields? If so, I recommend using
input parameters similar to those in the Amber lipid force field tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial16. For membrane protein
simulations, you may need a few adjustments. Does anyone know of a paper or
tutorial that would provide a better reference for that purpose?

Best,
Sally

Sally Pias
Associate Professor of Chemistry