Re: [AMBER] new amber mailing list for beginner questions/mailing list for advanced users&bug reports

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 15:49:29 -0500

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 9:35 AM Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 6:18 AM Paul Westphälinger
> <paul_westphaelinger.ewetel.net> wrote:
> > the problem is, that I am not interested in tracking down who is
> > resposible for working on a bug, if I find one I want a place to publish
> > it and be my work is not just ignored.
> >
> > This has been a problem for several members of my group.

If this is the problem, then I agree that another mailing list will not
help. As Jason and Dan have said, we are mostly volunteers who work on
this as we can, and most of us answer all emails relevant to our
specialty. If there is a second list, then those of us who answer will
have the same number of emails to parse (because we will likely still read
both lists), so one of the lists will not get preference. There is much to
do.

Would you like to help? :-) We could totally use that!

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley