Re: [AMBER] CUDA problems in Amber18

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 21:14:40 -0500

Hi Julio,

First question did you run the test cases after building AMBER 18 and did those pass? If the simulation runs fine with AMBER 16 but gives incorrect results with AMBER 18 that suggests an issue with the AMBER 18 compilation. Can you potentially start again from a clean AMBER 18 untarred from the original tar files. Be sure to apply all the patches before compiling. Then after building the CUDA version of the code please run the test cases and see if you see any major differences.

All the best
Ross