Re: [AMBER] Counter Ions in X-Ray structure.

From: Keiran Corbett <keirancorbett.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 15:08:27 +0100

Thank you for the reply.

It is a pdb file I have prepped in MOE
I use tip3p for my sourced file.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
For atom: .R<MG 259>.A<MG 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
type: Mg2+

I get this error in tleap and this is what I typed
(It is a slightly older version of AMBER but that can't be changed at this
point)
source leaprc.gaff
source leaprc.ff14SB
source leaprc.tip3p
gaff=loadamberparams gaff.dat
LIG=loadmol2 3HVHL.mol2
loadamberparams 3HVHL.frcmod
saveoff LIG 3HVHL.lib
loadoff 3HVHL.lib
complex=loadpdb 3HVH.pdb
solvatebox complex TIP3PBOX 8.0
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
addIons2 complex Na+ 0
addIons2 complex Cl- 0
saveamberparm complex 3HVH.prmtop 3HVH.crd
quit