Re: [AMBER] Calculating residence times with cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:08:57 -0400

Yes. What you could do is substitute :Na+ for
solventdonor/solventacceptor in the 'hbond' command (this will
automatically disable the angle criterion btw), and specify .OP? as
your mask for hbond. Make sure you use the series keyword so that the
time series data is recorded. Then you can use 'lifetime' analysis
just like you would for "normal" hbond output.

-Dan