Re: [AMBER] unwrap problem in the liquid water dynamics trajectory analysis

From: jinfeng liu <jinfengliu1119.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:21:31 +0800

Dear Matias,

   Thanks for your reply. I have sourced the SPC/FW parameters in leap, and
I checked that the SPC/FW simulated water diffusion coefficient should be
0.232 A^2/ps, which is very close to the experimental value. However, my
calculated value is slightly larger (0.26 A^2/ps), and the diffusion
coefficient (not MSD) vs time shows a slightly increasion at the late stage
of the trajectory, which is shown in the attachment.

   1) I want to make sure whether there is something wrong in my cpptraj
input for unwraping the trajectory ?

   2) I find that, in the .out file of the MD simulation, there are many
output like the following:

wrapping first mol.: -0.00000 -15.93530 0.00000
wrapping first mol.: -0.00000 -15.93530 0.00000

     Does this destroy the continuity of the trajectory ?

Thanks again !

Best,
Jinfeng

Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy> 於 2018年9月16日 週日 下午10:05寫道: