Re: [AMBER] why not free QM software?

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:23:19 +0200

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks a lot for your comments.

As I have seen from Amber tutorial, it frequently used Gaussian if high
level QM calculation was requested in the tutorial. That's why I popped
up this question.

To be honest, personally, I don't like commercial QM tools such as
Gaussian. It is no better than the free tool such as ORCA and many
others in speed, parallel running and many other aspects.

regards

Albert