Re: [AMBER] parmed pdb to crd

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 23:09:32 -0400

Yes, that's possible, but only if you write your own ParmEd script for it.
This should do it:

import parmed as pmd
pmd.load_file('your_file.pdb').save('charmm_coordinates.crd',
format='charmmcrd')

Obviously you need to put in your own file names. Assuming you have
$AMBERHOME/bin/amber.python present in your Amber installation, you can
execute this command like so:

amber.python << EOF
import parmed as pmd
pmd.load_file('your_file.pdb').save('charmm_coordinates.crd',
format='charmmcrd')
EOF

Or save it to a file (like convert_to_charmm_crd.py) and execute it like
this:

amber.python convert_to_charmm_crd.py

HTH,
Jason