[AMBER] CUDA and driver version for Nvidia Titan Black and Titan Z GPUs cluster

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 19:37:06 +0200

Dear Amber Developers and Users,

I would like to ask you about cluster configuration.
We are using Amber14 on our Nvidia Titan Black and Titan Z clusters. We are
now running on CUDA 6.5 and 343.19 driver. Because we are also running on
Ubuntu 14.04 and it's a bit old fashioned now, we want to upgrade to Ubuntu
18.04 and also (for other reasons) to Amber18.

Can you suggest the driver and CUDA version that will suit us?
And will that configuration run smoothly with Amber14 also?

Thanks for your help!
Best regards
Karolina MitusiƄska
PhD student