Re: [AMBER] Restraining forces for atoms

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 15:46:42 +0300

Dear Bill,

thank you for the answer.
Just to make it clear: is it possible to do compute and extract them with
the current code
or should any changes be submitted?
If yes, where should I edit the code?

Kind regards,
Nick

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 01:17:52 -0700
From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Restraining forces for atoms
To: amber.ambermd.org

I bet the restraint forces are calculated in a separate loop, so you
could use the forces from there on the fly perhaps. Starting from a
trajectory file, maybe there's a way to read them and calc energies at
each step, but I doubt it would do forces.

Either way, I suspect you will be reading code.

Bill