Re: [AMBER] KDE analysis, (P) greater than one

From: Mac Kevin Braza <mebraza.up.edu.ph>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:25:25 +0800

Thank you for response.

Here's how the figure look like. I used a bandwidth of 0.25.
But if I do not specify the bandwidth, the calculated bandwidth from normal
distribution approximation ranges from 0.02 - 0.05.

I choose 0.25 because I have other systems also to analyzed with the same
dataset and I want to normalize the KDE calculations for all the system I
will be analyzing.

Thank you!

Best,
Kevin