Re: [AMBER] Parameters for non-standard residues

From: Anuja Ware <ware.anuja.p.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 16:40:19 +0530

I am extremely sorry for the late reply. It was an error about mismatch
atom name.
I have changed each and every atom name according to .lib file using Pymol
and it solved my problem.
If there are other ways to change atom names please suggest and I could not
find match_atomname program in Amber16.
Thank you very much for your instant replies.
:)