Re: [AMBER] Temperature calculaton by CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 08:46:25 -0400

Hi,

You don’t want to use velocity as coordinates here - temperature is a
function of velocity, so cpptraj expects velocities. Use ‘trajin traj.nc
mdvel md.mdvlc’ to read in coordinates from traj.nc and velocities from
md.mdvlc.

Cpptraj should kick back at least a warning if velocities arent present for
temperature. If it doesn't I need to fix that.

-Dan