Re: [AMBER] How to use cpptraj to wrap protein

From: Yang, Tianyi <TiaYang.clarku.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 20:04:10 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for the help. For the cellulose system, it workd well after I added the “anchor” command into the input file. But for my protein system, cpptraj will still move the bottom layer to the top, and there will be a gap in the water box. The topology(.parm) and restart(.rst) files was generated from the xleap. Attached figure shows the system after the cpptraj. What do you think the problem might be? Do you think it is problem with my cpptraj command or xleap command?

Tianyi