Re: [AMBER] implement_revised_RNA_force_field_general rule?

From: Antonio Amber Carlesso <antonio.amber.carlesso.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:59:45 +0200

Hi all,

As usual thank you for your suggestions/help!

Just an additional comments regarding this sentence:

“I think you have to treat this force field as being for RNA only.”

Yes, we are interested to treat this force field as being for RNA only.

We were thinking in performing these steps to reach this goal:

A) to create 4 prepin files, one for each RNA bases with modified atom
types for those atoms that are touched by the new parameters by, for
example adding R at the end: e.g. like H62 -> H62R.

B) create a frcmod files with the new parameters with those “***R”-atom
types.

If you have any additional suggestion about it, just let us know! Thank you!