Re: [AMBER] checkmolecule.c

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 14:35:50 -0400

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018, John L. Kulp, Jr. wrote:

> I searched to see if this has been addressed.  The search results are always
> unhelpful, only showing Google Ads. (Using Chrome)

Can you say exactly what you did? If I type "checkmolecule" into the
custom search box (right under the top picture), I get useful results on
Firefox, Safari and Chrome (and no Google ads.) I think I had disabled all
ad blocker software, etc.

But it's easy for different people to have a different experience. So
if people are having troubles with our custom search box, let us know,
and we'll try to fix it.

I'll comment on your bug report in a separate email.

....thx...dac