Re: [AMBER] checkmolecule.c

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 14:56:04 -0400

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018, John L. Kulp, Jr. wrote:

> In AmberTools18, checkmolecule.c check_input_molecule() part 4 bond check,
> the valence calculation does not check for bond types 7 and 8 and thus
> fails.  See attached fix which works for me.

Thanks for the report...looks like a straightforward change. Do you
have an example of where the current code fails (so that we can test,
and add a regression test?) I'm assuming Scott Brozell will be
following this thread as well, and may have additional comments or
questions.

> How do I find the current git sources so I could have checked if this was
> fixed already?

We don't have a publically available git tree for the development
version. Updates between releases are handled by the update_amber.py
script in the $AMBERHOME directory.

...thanks again for the report....dac