Re: [AMBER] Parameters for non-standard residues

From: Zhonghua Xia <zhonghua.xia.helmholtz-muenchen.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 13:47:52 +0200

Hi,

Perhaps you should pay attention to the residue names of non-standard residues and unify them in the ligand file and complex file. Then, when you use tleap to generate .lib file, you should use the same name while you load the mol2 file of the ligand into tleap.

Hope this helps...if not, give us more details:)

Kind regards,
Zhonghua